Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dinner Party Pictures!

A couple of Halloweens ago, I decorated my apartment up and hosted a haunted dinner party. I took a bunch of pictures, but have never gotten to share them. So, I'm sharing them with you, now! Here they are.












So, the first few and the last one were just me showing off my new lanterns (I have a slight obsession with lanterns/cages). I'm thinking about making that last one some sort of topper for my blog...It depends on whether I'm smart enough for that.
The rest of them are from the dinner party, including wonderful top hats, crows, and cages. I was pretty proud of myself. The food was delicious, too, if I do say so myself. One problem I had and that I had to take note on for later times was the lack of food. I completely underestimated how much food I needed.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed these! STAY SPOOKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment