Thursday, September 20, 2012

Decorating Update: My First Attempt at a Yard Haunt!

I've finally found time to get some decorating done, so I thought I'd share my progress:

 I bought a wig for one of my future props (still looking for the perfect head), and I couldn't resist playing with it. These pictures ensued.




 Our front porch. I'm still working on that spiderweb. I'm trying to think of a clever way to get it to stay. Any pointers would help! :)

 Um...If you've spent any time with us girls, you would know this is true. We get a bit crazy...in a good way, I promise....bahahahaha

 One side of our front garden. I thought our garden would make a good graveyard, so I took it upon myself to make one.

 The other side of our garden. A few fun little tombstones. They're foam, so I hope they'll withstand the winds of Utah.

 Yeah, you're really seeing this in my front yard. Creepy, yeah? It's something of the owners', and I'm planning on using it gently but efficiently.

 Another little graveyard facing our home, so only trick or treaters will get this surprise!

 Um, yeah. Our yard is filled with Halloween potential. You can imagine my plans for this. Hint: It involves that lovely wig. ;)

I need triple A batteries!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment