Saturday, December 26, 2015

Black Cat Saturday! And other exciting shit.

We can finally care less about Christmas and more about next Halloween! Woo! In celebration, here are some adorable black cats to brighten your Saturday!

black cat:


☆ My Magical Garden ☆:


Awww:


KITTIES!!! (All sources are linked to the photos.)


Saturdays are also going to be dedicated to my finding new and awesome makeup products and tutorials as well as delicious new spooky drinks to try out! This Saturday will be kicked off with my favorite youtuber MUA: MadeYewLook! Here is her...Christmas...look:




Pretty terrifying for a typically adorable animal. She really is the best at putting her own creepy spin on things, which is why I love her as much as I do (more of her videos will be featured on here in the future; however, if you'd like to binge, now, visit her channel here).

Seeing as it's still technically Christmas week, I thought I'd share some eggnog recipes for those who are still getting their festive drink on (I may have to have a few drinks of my own tonight, after stumbling across these recipes)!


Santa's Magic Potion {Eggnog and Baileys} - Have eggnog to use? This drink is smooth, creamy, and puts your 'nog to great use! Mmm!

The first recipe I found (follow link in photo) is a simple, store-bought-everything recipe. So, if you aren't terribly creative with the putting of ingredients together and making it taste good, this is a good one to follow. Just Bailey's, eggnog, and a couple spices--looks super fucking delicious.


This next one is for those who enjoy being a bit more creative in the kitchen (maybe you weren't one of those unfortunate souls jailed to the kitchen yesterday, so you have the energy today to actually make eggnog from scratch....lucky you!):




Add some Bailey's to this one, as well, and you've got yourself some homemade libation!


Welp, I'm thinking it's time to run to the store and gather supplies for a slightly boozy post-Christmas Saturday. Stay spooky and stay safe, fellow creepsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment