Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Today In Horror News!

Good morning, Spooks!

My first find this morning is a little bit creepy, a little bit cool.

(Facebook; Facebook)


A tiny, brightly lit Christmas tree was placed in the window of an abandoned hospital in New Orleans, noticed by a nurse who worked nearby. Nobody knows how that tree got there or where it's getting power for its lights, but it's there and very eerie. As a side note, the more I stare at the creepy old buildings the tree is in, the more I really want to explore them. It's got to be interesting in there. Anyway, to view the whole article, click this link or the picture above!



Halloween Returns


Next up in horror news, I remember hearing whispers about a new Halloween movie being made; however, those hopes are now dashed, as not only has production stopped, but Dimension Films (who was filming it) has also lost all rights to the franchise. Pretty shitty, but who knows? I'd kind of like to see Rob Zombie get his hands on a Halloween remake, personally. We'll see. For more details and links, follow the link in the photo or this one.


Finally, on a more positive note, I was just scrolling through Twitter (follow me!) and noticed that one of my favorite spooky bloggers, Justine (link leads to her Twitter, but her blog URL is in her description there if you'd like to check it out), has started a newsletter that promises to be filled with fun Halloween goodies as well as craft ideas and recipes, for those who like to enjoy a bit of domestication once in a while. I'm one of those people, so I've already got my e-mail address on that list!


Have a wonderful Tuesday, fellow creepsters! STAY SPOOKY!



No comments:

Post a Comment