Monday, December 21, 2015

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid.

It is that dreaded time of the year, again. Everyone's jolly and giving for at least another week, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of my favorite "Christmas songs" that get me through the bullshit.

First is my favorite--and a classic--for this time of year: CKY's Santa's Coming.



Another preferred song for Christmas time is My Chemical Romance's cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You because....well....MCR.



And, finally, a bit of actual cheer from the beautiful and talented white witch herself, Stevie:



This can be a fun time of year, but it can also be really shitty for some. May you survive the glad tidings and great joy with grace, no matter which end of the spectrum you're coming from. And, most importantly, may your Christmas/Yule be a Very Spooky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment