Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Igor's Hump! - Christmas Edition

It's Wednesday! Which means general hump day light-heartedness to help my fellow spooks get through that middle of the week rut.

This week, I'm keeping up a gory Christmas theme; and, lucky me (!), I found some creepy-ass Santas to share:

Vintage Santa sending terror chills down the spine.



No wonder so many kids cry after catching a glimpse of Jolly Old St. Nick! This particular child doesn't seem too comfortable at Santa's presence.



And, finally, my personal favorite: Santa straight from everyone's nightmares. What the hell?
For more creepy Santas, click any of the above pictures to see the full list!


Bored of your music, but don't want to listen to silence? Here are some spooky Christmas stories that will keep you looking over your shoulder and turning on a few more lights!


















STAY SPOOKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment