Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Igor's Hump!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you all are getting through the week alright--keeping warm and well-fed and all that good stuff! Here's some creepy entertainment, just in case today needs to be improved upon.



I found a Buzzfeed list of terrifying old costumes (follow links in photos for the full list). Here are a few to chill your blood.




Geez. I'm curious what characters these people were attempting to portray. To me, it looks like they were looking at their closet and just thought, "You know what, I just want to be really fucking scary today. No particular creature or character--just generally terrifying." And then they put these costumes on and succeeded at being generally terrifying for generations.




This one's probably my favorite from the list because, well, it's probably going to haunt my nightmares tonight. Seriously. What the hell.




Had to share the skeleton because at least one person on this list went with a bit of tradition. It's an old costume, but I can definitely tell what he or she is creeping as. The skull mask is awesome--perfectly creepy but also still a bit goofy. This looks like it was a fun costume to wear around.



Now, I don't know about you guys; but I love me a good spooky story. Luckily, a few months back, I found a great YouTube channel that delivers just that--hundreds of creepy stories, some accompanied with videos or photos to try to explain. There are a few options on YouTube when it comes to channels for spooky stories; but the channel I'm about to share has the highest quality in his work. I shared him last week, as well, and may continue to share a video of his every Wednesday. His stories are just that much fun to listen to!




If you like creepy...but not too creepy; I've also found a neat YouTuber who explores abandoned houses. Personally, I could watch hours of abandoned home footage, so I thought there might be a few of my followers who would appreciate, as well!





Happy Hump Day, everyone! STAY SPOOOOKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment