Friday, January 1, 2016

YOUR FACE HERE

It's dress up time at Widower's Way on Fridays, as dressing up is a large part of the Halloween experience! To kick this topic off, I thought I'd cover everyone's favorite (at least, it has been recently): Harley Quinn!

I very much love the culture of comics; however I never had enough interest to actually read (or, in Harley's case, watch). I can appreciate the concept of a nutso gorgeous clown lady who's up for fucking shit up in the name of love, though.

Oh, Harley Quinn....


frankyland:Harley Quinn by *Franky-chan



halloween - costume



anii89:A preview of my photoshoot with awesome RickBas Art Photography. More to come soon!


I mostly chose Harley Quinn as the first character I cover because I actually have a shot of myself as Harley Quinn!


Terrifying, I know. Photo was taken by my cuz Scary Jerry!


What's a HQ costume/cosplay without her ridiculously big mallet?! I found a simple, easy to follow tutorial on YouTube:

I haven't looked too closely at this YouTuber's videos; but, based on this video alone, she's quite clear and concise and is great at keeping you hooked. Axceleration Cosplay has a lot of awesome-looking tutorials for countless cosplays. Check her out!


I'm not sure if everyone's sick of looking at the various renditions of the Harley look (I was for a while); but she's a fun character to be for a day. So, happy haunting; and, as always, stay spooky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment