Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Igor's Hump

Hey, guys! Happy (end of) hump day!




Hopefully, a happy Wednesday for you wasn't as creepy as this picture. I've been wandering around on youtube, today; so I thought I'd share some of what I've been watching.




When I first saw the title of this video, I was like, "what, no?" But then I watched it; and, yes, this game makes art terrifying. Truly.
I really enjoyed Lupus Creepus's reactions to the various scares the game provided. Have you played Layers of Fear? I'd like to get my hands on it, at some point, perhaps when I've got a better laptop to play on (and design on--getting a new laptop is an actual goal of mine so I can redesign this lovely little hideout!).




I love watching abandoned exploration videos so much; and DaaDeeOh provides the best quality in his (and understands that his viewers don't want their ears gabbed off while looking at this awesome, spooky stuff). The house in this video is, like, super-duper dilapidated, which is interesting to observe. It's also a great reminder to always remain cautiously aware of your surroundings whenever exploring in unknown territory!




This popped up on my youtube dash; and it made me so nostalgic that I had to share! These are the yard decorations of one of the many witches I subscribe to (check out her channel, Crystal Dragonfly, for more witchy and spooky stuff!). I love her Halloween decorating style--I have a very similar one, actually. This video makes me want to hang a few trash bag ghosts out front, though I don't think my housemates would approve, unfortunately.

Welp, this has been another trek over Igor's Hump. I'm still figuring out what exactly to do on Widower's Way for hump day (or Igor's Hump) and am looking for suggestions on what my readers would like to see, hear, and/or read about. So, please let me know so I can start giving you the spooky experience you'd like!

Have a wonderful evening, Creepsters! STAY SPOOKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment