Monday, January 18, 2016

VAMP-y Musical Monday

Happy Musical Monday, Spooklings!

It's a cold and wet one, here in Utah; so I'm going to stay folded away in my little blanket nest for the day...maybe watch some horror or do some art. It's a good day for it!

Today, I am starting something new for Musical Mondays, as I'm still feeling around for what you prefer for these days (and what I prefer to write about). I keep in consideration that a lot of you are probably at work, right now, dealing with the daily grind, which is why I provide fairly subtle entertainment for a bit of escape from the norm.

So, without further ado, I introduce the WW Monster Youtube playlist series! I know that Spotify isn't used by everyone like Youtube almost certainly is, so I thought I'd make the playlist experience a bit easier for you guys and make a few that are easier to access.

Photo taken by Jeff Carlisle.
Click the photo for more.

As you can see, I'm feeling a bit vampy today! So, I have prepared a sweet VAMP playlist for you to enjoy on this shivery day!




Put on your headphones, turn it up, and hit play! Craving blood, yet? This playlist features artists like Radiohead, Kyla la Grange, Deep Purple, and the obligatory Bauhaus!

Like all the other playlists I'll be making, this VAMP playlist will get built upon as I find more slightly but not completely vamp songs. If you've noticed, I'm trying to go more subtle and eclectic with the song choices, as I don't like spooky playlists that are straight up spoopy punkins, if you know what I mean. I like to believe that the outside world believes in monsters, as well, I guess.

Let me know what you think of my VAMP list, as well as any additions you might like to see! Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!

STAY SPOOKY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment