Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Igor's Hump: Discovering

Good evening, Spooklings!

I've been scrolling on facebook, today, and found a couple of interesting bits of information to entertain on a (possibly) drab Wednesday.

First thing I found was a new product on the horror market! The artwork on these new monster mugs is incredibly skilled and satisfyingly gory. If they weren't so expensive, they would be pretty awesome for that first morning brew--maybe even provide a startle to get your heart pumping before the caffeine--but, due to that price, I would store that guy on a shelf and use him as decor! Check out the link for photos and details on these creepy mugs!

Apparently, there are rumors flying around about the next dark theme of the tv series, American Horror Story. I love to watch where they go creatively, as it's typically right where I'd hoped, even if I didn't realize it until I saw it. Slender Man-inspired antics should make for an interesting and pants-crapping experience. I think I'm in, even if Gaga comes back for this season.





While falling down one youtube rabbit hole or another, I found the following video, which documents the innards of a recently unlocked turn-of-the-century French mansion. It's completely pure to the time in which its doors were locked, which makes it really fun to study and imagine what life was like. It's pretty spooky to me:





Enjoy the downward slope to Friday, everyone! Thanks for joining me tonight.

STAY SPOOKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment