Saturday, January 23, 2016

Black Caturday: Lydia Deetz

Happy Saturday!
I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend, keeping warm and safe and everything with all that crazy weather happening all over the US.
Well, it's that time of the week again--the time I take to honor our sweet and spooky feline counterparts: Black Caturday! Today's collection is a bit bigger than the previous weeks'...mostly because I wish I had a kitty here with me to snuggle with today!


black cat orange eyes















As always, sources are linked in the photos!


Yesterday, I covered how to dress like Miss Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice. One of the cosplayers I highlighted made a makeup tutorial for her look. It's a bit long, but she gets that look down better than most I've seen! I think I'm going to try this look out for everyday wear, as I've been looking for something spooky I can simplify to apply to face daily. We'll see.




Brought to you by Lydia Deetz. Geez, she's so pretty. How?!


Now, I am a fan of AHS, don't get me wrong. I, however, am not a fan of Gaga being added to the cast list, so I haven't even bothered with the most recent season. Fuck that. Sorry (but not really). All that aside, I found this yummy-looking drink recipe that was inspired by Gaga's...ridiculous...appearance on AHS. Can't go wrong with pomegranate!



This recipe brought to you by Obsev Food.


Drink responsibly, friends! May your weekend be filled with Spooky Wonders (and kitties)!
STAY SPOOKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment