Monday, December 28, 2015

Well, I Saw The Thing Coming Out Of The Sky

It's another musical Monday! Today's post is for those who use Spotify, which is a really awesome tool for making playlists. I love making lists; but I really, really love making playlists. I've been working on this particular one for a couple of years, now. It's my ultimate Halloween party soundtrack (hence why, like a painting, it isn't a finished product and may very well never be).

So, having a rough time getting through this freezing Monday morning? Put in your earbuds, turn up the volume, and enjoy the wonderful Halloweenie mini-vacation this playlist has to offer. I've listened to it so much at this point that I even have the different shuffles memorized...




Boogie down and STAY SPOOKY, MY LOVELIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment